Lexicanium Calistarius attack question

By wlcina, in Death Angel

Hello, I consider Lexicanium as imba marine, so I have to ask 2 question :D

1) could Lexicanium use token for reroll ?

situation: Lexicanium throws 3 skulls in a row (so kills 3 genestealers) , then rolls 5, - now can I use token to reroll 5, and continue with killing genestealers ?

2) when Lexicanium kills one swarm - can he switch to another swarm (in range and in front of him) and continue with attack ?

situation: Lexicanium kills one swarm with 3 genestealers (in front of him (range0)) as he roll skull with last roll - can he continue killing another swarm which is in range 1 and contains another 3 genestealers ? (and then another swarm if lucky and so on ... :D )

wlcina said:

1) could Lexicanium use token for reroll ?

situation: Lexicanium throws 3 skulls in a row (so kills 3 genestealers) , then rolls 5, - now can I use token to reroll 5, and continue with killing genestealers ?

2) when Lexicanium kills one swarm - can he switch to another swarm (in range and in front of him) and continue with attack ?

situation: Lexicanium kills one swarm with 3 genestealers (in front of him (range0)) as he roll skull with last roll - can he continue killing another swarm which is in range 1 and contains another 3 genestealers ? (and then another swarm if lucky and so on ... :D )

#1: Yes

#2: Yes