Is it just me?

By Immortal-JyNxX, in UFS Off Topic

Or did everyone else also expect to come to the new forums and see Threads from Vik, Scuba, Shane or Omar? I don't even think either one has registered. I just feel odd about this. This is a bad omen for these fourms lmao!

I guess its just us scrubs lol

Wisconsin is full of scrubs, like DERRICK WHO DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME ABOUT 2010 AND I HAD TO FIND OUT FROM TUCKER THANKS.

They'll be here, just give them some time.

FINALLY! =P

Hehe, I kid. Yeah, I actually expected the same, but they're probably doing better things than navigate through this place.

Oh, btw, is anybody else having forum troubles like me? See, everytime I click on "UFS", I expect to see the menu of sub-forums, right?

Yet, nothing is displayed, so I actually have to use the "search function" just to get to where I need to go! O_O

Immortal-JyNxX said:

Or did everyone else also expect to come to the new forums and see Threads from Vik, Scuba, Shane or Omar?

Give Vik the time to finish his smoke, Scuba to finish reading the announcement correctly (he should be here about 2010 or so), Shane to stop being sexy and goddamn register already and for Omar to stop rocking us like hurricanes.

These people aren't like us. These people have lives. At least I like to think they do. It makes the tears less salty.

you just reminded me that i live in a far far far boring place...

Shane registered yesterday.

I think I saw something from Scuba waiting until the glitches have settled themselves.

Vik?

He's been taking time away from the forums more then he's been on them, or so it seems.

Im here guys just been busy with new work and when i was trying to use it friday night it was retrning me to the main page so I got frustrated lol .. I am kinda surprised to see my name mentioned out of curiousity what did you want me to say about the new forums...

It probably just has somethin 2 do with the fact that you guys were all over the old forums and seem likely 2 be the ones who would jump on the new bandwagon and post over here like crazy lol idk.

Me ive been jumping back and forth the last 2 days just to see whats going on with everyone

Well me and vik must have a psychic connection cause i started posting this mourning and then vik hit the board up today haha....

Well me and vik must have a psychic connection cause i started posting this mourning and then vik hit the board up today haha....

Immortal-JyNxX said:

Or did everyone else also expect to come to the new forums and see Threads from Vik, Scuba, Shane or Omar? I don't even think either one has registered. I just feel odd about this. This is a bad omen for these fourms lmao!

it's you

GouHadou said:

Immortal-JyNxX said:

it's you

agreed