Anyone in KY play CoC?

By kamacausey, in CoC Organized Play

My friend and I have just recently got into CoC and I was just curious if anyone else in KY plays this awesome game? Preferrably in the owensboro, louisville, lexington area.

Thanks,

-kamacausey

I am a member of the Louisville Warhammer Invasion League and I know there are some guys in the group that play this.

I've been looking into getting the core and have really been wanting to give the game a try.

We meet at BluegrassMagic GameShop every F riday from 6:30PM to midnight to play Warhammer Invasion and 2 Saturdays a month from 4PM to midnight to play other games.

I know if you showed some interest we could get something going.

Check out our meetup site for more info on up coming events.

Louisville Warhammer Invasion League and Board Game Group

Just got the core set! Anyone that wants to play should check out the Louisville WHI and Board Game Group .

We play not only Warhammer Invasion, but pretty much any game and Call of Cthulhu is on top of the list!

We meet every Friday from 6:30PM - midnight for Warhammer Invasion and the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month from 4PM - midnight at:

BluegrassMagic GameShop BluegrassMagic GameShop - google directions
5629 Outer Loop,
Louisville, KY 40219

502-964-1170

If you are interested in playing we have at least 2 or 3 members that have the core set. Hope to see you there!

Still wanting to play if anyone in the Louisville area is interested.

Louisville Call of Cthulhu

We have people in the group playing if there is any interest in Louisville .

Louisville Call of Cthulhu

More and more members of the group are taking a liking to the game. Check out our meetup site if you are in the area and want to play.

Louisville Card Board Gamers

We are seeing more and more interest in CoC in Louisville. Come out to one of our Board Game Madness!!! meetups and it will be sure to hit the table!

Check out our meetup site:

Louisville Card Board Gamers