Chapter Addition: Silver Skulls

By DaedalRogue, in Deathwatch House Rules

I've been working on a Silver Skulls custom Chapter. I still need to build an advancement table for the Chapter but it's mostly completed, just needs a lot of cleaning up.

I'd appreciate feedback, or critiques. It's not terribly well written and I used the Rites of Battle linear development of a custom Chapter for it. So feel free to take a look and let me know what you think.

Completed the Chapter Advancement table, so I'm fairly finished with this one. Thoughts? Opinions? Dislikes? Approvals? Scorn/Hate/Loathing?

Anyone intending to make a character using this?

I like it, though the layout isn't quite what I'm used to, it took a little bit of time for me to fine the pieces I was looking for.

With your permission, I'd like to rearrange things when you're done to make the critical info easier to find and separate the lore from the stats.

Go ahead, I believe I'm finished with my updates, and all the requisite lore and stats are in place. So It'd be appreciated if you'd like to reorganize it to be easier to read.

I've realized, I have come up with Psychic powers for the chapter. I'll be making a small update to this in the near future.

Got one that is non-google docs?

At the moment no...

But as it's a text document, pretty easy to copy and paste into something else.

Just lazy and don't want to create a google mail.

Went ahead and made one to use in the future, looks good though, I like it

Ah okay, let me know if you'd like another format in the future. I used the Google doc format as it was easy to distribute and easy to maintain.

I'm still in the process of figuring out what sort of Psyker powers to give to the player who chooses to be a Librarian of the chapter.