Will You Answer the Hero's Call? >>> Announcing Hero's Call, a supplement for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

By FFG DanielC, in WFRP Archived Announcements

As the end times near, heroes of all sorts, of all sizes, and sometimes of dubious character, are called to defend the Empire. Will you be among them?

Fantasy Flight Games is pleased to announce Hero's Call , a supplement crammed full of new options for characters just beginning their careers or ascending into the lofty heights of power and prestige. You can read the announcement of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay's newest supplement here .

Enjoy the game!

I'm looking foreward to this. Especially the two new races. My guess would be Halflings and Ogres, but I like surprices.

I simply can't stop grinning. gran_risa.gif

This is - of course - fabulous news.

Obviously for players who prefer a more linear career progression, this is icing on the cake.

As a GM, it should also be great for truly epic challenges (the sort most sensible WFRP characters run from screaming gui%C3%B1o.gif )

Why isn't Heroe's Call listed in the 'Upcoming' list? Is it in some sort of pre developmental stage?

So what about heroic level equipment? Will we see magic items, armor, etc.?

Trusting Amazon's release dates is the path to ruin.

Already have it :-)

There are halflings and ogres rules, new background for human and dwarf players, new advanced careers and rules.

One epic adventure included - "The art of waaaaagh!" :D

Will read it tomorrow - now it's time to sleep - it's past midnight so in fact will start reading this add-on today :D