So its been one week...

By thekolo, in The Lord of the Rings - Print on Demand

I've never ordered a print on demand product but I put my order in about a week ago now and I got a message saying the order was recieved but nothing about if it has shipped or not :( . Has this happened to anyone else or should I be sending an email to customer service right about now?

I just got an e-mail today saying my order has been shipped. I'm guessing it's taken longer to print because of the initial orders. This is my first time ordering through Print on Demand, so I'm not really sure though.

I also ordered it the day it was released, and like Kiwina, I just got a shipping confirmation email this morning. The final countdown commences!

I have also recieved my notice of shipment after placing my order on 9/21. Woo hoo!!!

I thought it would be something along those lines but I've had a couple of problems with the mail around my house in the past so I figured I should check just to be sure. Though I haven't been able to beat Carrock yet so I don't know why I am so excited.

Yeah, I got my confirmation email as well. It should be showing up shortly. :)

Mine arrived yesterday. Comes in plastic bubble casing and has the Gen Con 2011 designation.