Suggestions on how to make maps branch (T-Junctions)

By charlest, in Gears of War: The Board Game

I'm designing maps for the Versus Mode Variant and running into a problem. The long straightaways that the tiles give you do not suit PVP play. I need a way to have a tile offer two exits and I'm looking for creative input on how to do this.

My current idea is to create a doorway token that lays over an existing tile to provide a second exit. I don't have the means currently to create the token though (no scanner or image editing software), which is a problem.

Any other ideas?

if you want i can make you the door tokens...send you the pdf and you would have to print them. let me know.

That would be a big help. Went over to a buddys house for and forgot to throw Gears into my bag with Chaos in the Old World, and The Resistance.

My email is [email protected]

Hello, here is the link for the DOORS file in pdf.....I also sent you an email.

https://rapidshare.com/files/4010200090/DOORS.pdf

Let me know how they worked with your game. Have a nice day!

OH one more thing I forgot to mention....use a black marker to color the white edges of the tokens....looks nicer that way. Ok that is all.

Thanks! I received the email but have been super busy the past few days and was unable to respond.

These are great and will prove very helpful. I'll be sure to share the multiplayer maps I create once I have some more time to experiment.

Awesome...good to know you received the info....I'll be waiting for your post for the multiplayer maps....I am also creating a campaign using each of the acts and missions on the GOW 1 video game..it is a slow process so whenever I finish some I wil post them......oh if you need any other stuff created, let me know...have a nice day! ttyl.