some minor rules clarification

By ALLular13, in The Adventurers: The Pyramid of Horus

For the most part the rules are pretty clear and easy to follow, but there are a couple items that seem a little fuzzy...

1-it says the you take a wound from a mummy if you are ever in the same space as a mummy. does that mean if you move thru a space with a mummy you take a wound? or only if you end a move and share a space with a mummy?

2-when can you use items to heal wounds? only during the WLL? any time you want?(assuming you have the appropriate healing card) does it cost an action to heal?

ALLular13 said:

For the most part the rules are pretty clear and easy to follow, but there are a couple items that seem a little fuzzy...

1-it says the you take a wound from a mummy if you are ever in the same space as a mummy. does that mean if you move thru a space with a mummy you take a wound? or only if you end a move and share a space with a mummy?

2-when can you use items to heal wounds? only during the WLL? any time you want?(assuming you have the appropriate healing card) does it cost an action to heal?

I have a similar question for #1...If I start my turn with a mummy in the same square (I was cursed during mummy movement at the end of the previous turn) and I explore/take the treasure from the sarcophagus, do I get cursed again even if I then move out of the square?

As for #2, I think you can do it immediately - none of the "actions" describe using a card.

1) I think that every time you are in the same space with a mummy you take a wound. It says in the rules : "A Mummy wounds an Adventurer if... ...An Adventurer and a Mummy remain in the same space from one round to the next". I think it implies that even when you pass through a space occupied by a mummy you take a wound.

2) I think only in the WLL you can use equipment cards to discard wound cards and it doeesn't cost an action to heal.