Southern Ontario Championship

By Sir_SI, in UFS Fan Announcements

The Southern Ontario Regionals are being Hosted by Yours Truly Shajir Islamuddin and the Foxhound Playgroup at our Base of Operations, World's Collide.

When: April 4th, 2009 - Registration 1030 Hrs - 1200 Hrs - Round 1 Begins 1215 Hrs.
Where: 86 Simcoe St. North, Oshawa Ontario @ World's Collide Games
Cost: $20 Entry Fee - To Cover Prize Support and Regionals Kit.

Prize Support is Yet to be Determined but will include Regionals Kit. More Information closer to the Date will be provided. The Format will be Block 3, with all the cards from Set 12 to be Legal and the bannings/errata as of STOG:March. Assets of Power are 4 Point Shuriken Legal.

The Head Judge will be myself, and the assistant Judge will be Cos from the Furoms.

If there are any questions please, email me at [email protected] under the title of UFS Regionals.

Further Information will be posted as neccessary.

The men of Rochester will def make the appearance...Going to put the day off Right now...

DDM

Jesse Cervini....

Oh and Im think of bring another 126 card deck to whoop you canadians again with...LOL

Mmhhh... one week after the montreal event eh?

Ya'll best be ready, cause Team Phail will be there.

And I don't mean ready to lose, just mentally ready to survive being near Hatman and I.

Seriously.

Target X said:

Mmhhh... one week after the montreal event eh?

Ya'll best be ready, cause Team Phail will be there.

And I don't mean ready to lose, just mentally ready to survive being near Hatman and I.

Seriously.

Seriously.

Yeah, we'll try to coax some other people into coming, but we can't guarantee it.

Come one come all chillens! There are several hotels in town, as well as a BUNCH about 20 minutes away give or take to the West. If anyone wants any info on living arraingments, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or pester Shajir some more.

Cheers,

Brad

OMGGG HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN is going to be there, this event just became super awesome.

BTW, we'll try to make it to your event if possible.

sir_shajir said:

OMGGG HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN is going to be there, this event just became super awesome.

BTW, we'll try to make it to your event if possible.

One week within each other. It'll be like a return series of AWESOME.

Please indicate if anyone would be interested in a teams event on friday april 3rd, 2009.

Also please indicate if you are coming to the singles event aswell.

I have no idea and therefore I cannot confirm whether we will be able to attend a Team event on Friday. It is, however, unlikely. :(

i'm also coming with Hatman and Target X. But i cannot make it to the team event as it is Friday and i work fridays.

Team Phail represent!

Bump this thread, this event is 6 weeks away, please do let me know in advance if your coming so that I have the proper amount of space for the expected amount of players.

I'm going to try and make it in from Ottawa. It's all going to depend on if I can convince my buddy to drive me or not. He's being a ****** and probably won't answer me until like the day before the tournament. -_-

Expecting to bring another person and myself, still seeing who else I can wrangle into showing up, might be able to get another 2 or so... we'll see.

Due to lack of response with the teams event, I am cancelling the teams event. If you guys want, we can hang out and do some local bar hopping the night before.

Bump, MAC and Mark of the Beast will be legal for this event.

Boo No Set 12 available for the tournament as it's released the week after..

Correct:
No set 12.
No promo rock Howard as well.
I am allowing Martial arts champion, and mark of the beast.

sir_shajir said:

Correct:
No set 12.
No promo rock Howard as well.
I am allowing Martial arts champion, and mark of the beast.

My thoughts exactly really. If Mark of the Beast and MAC are going to be reprinted in Set 12, and set 12 isn't released yet, then why should they be legal if they haven't been (re)released yet? That's like saying: "Well I own a Promo Ninon so that means I can play her! :D "

MaC stops defender loops, all I need to want it allowed.

After further consideration and having a discussion with my fellow scout and players the following changes are being made.

MAC, Mark of the Beast ARE NOT LEGAL for this event.
PROMO ROCK HOWARD is legal for this event.

Registration at 10:30?

We'll try to be there at that time, but yeah can't guarantee it.

I'll hold out for you, the event starts at noon, so you don't have to get here at 10:30 sharp. It's a 5 hour drive, so if you leave at around 3-5 am, you get here at 9, have 1 and half hours for breakfast/napping, which is what I'm doing when I go to the Montreal regionals (cheap plug) the week before. Or you can leave at 5, get here for 10, you won't get lost in the city at all, it's super easy.

:eave quebec, Take 401 to oshawa ontario, get off at Simcoe st. North and it's 200-300 meters after bond st. on the left side.

Just wanted to know...are Promo Ninon** and Revenant** going to be legal?