North SF Bay Area

By EviLaz, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

I'm a recent transplant from the South Bay where we played at Game Kastle in Santa Clara. I just moved up to San Rafael, where they have Gamescape North. I'm pretty sure that I can get an AGoT day or night going there if we can find enough local players. I'd love to drive to Concord, but Thursday nights is really not the best time for me to go out and AGoT. If you live in the north bay area, I'd even be willing to host a game night at my apartment. Let me know, I need to get my AGoT on!

Is anyone else playing in the North Bay? I have a small group interested in the East Bay. At this point we are just starting to make constructed decks.

Tokhuah said:

Is anyone else playing in the North Bay? I have a small group interested in the East Bay. At this point we are just starting to make constructed decks.

I know there is an east bay group that plays at Black Diamond Games in Concord on Thursday's. I'm trying to get a North Bay group together on saturday or sunday. I'm wondering if any of the East Bay folks would come over the Richmond/San Rafael bridge for Saturday Thrones?

I am out of town on the weekends. I would be willing to commute a little bit on Tuesdays maybe if there was enough interest.

I play in chico on the weekends (usually), sac on weds, and concord on thurs. Never can have enough thrones. I know TheJibboo is in Oakland as well and might be looking for some more Bay-centric play.

Fieras said:

I know TheJibboo is in Oakland as well and might be looking for some more Bay-centric play.

What game store does TheJibboo go to? We would call Endgame our home store.

My group is centered in Alameda and Oakland. We started as a Call of Cthulhu LCG group, evolved into also playing board games and just recently started building AGoT decks. In fact, I found a copy of Lord of Winter stuffed away at Games of Berkeley last week so we should have at least one serviceable deck for each house by next week.

I don't think he has a meta yet. He came to Sac once and was planning on coming to concord later this year. You will have to ask him.

Tuesday isn't a bad day for me. I do know that the local game store closes early (7pm). On that note, my apartment is large enough to host several people and I have two tables for gaming if needed. It's been over two weeks since I have played any Thrones and I need my fix!

Im John Deatrick on facebook if you wanna friend me.

Easier to figure out logistics there.