Empire player needs help

By ktei2008, in Warhammer Invasion Deck Building

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to this game and first of all, this game is really exciting and it's fantastic.

I played Empire tonight and I'm fond of this race because it has many movable factors. We only play base game currently, and I found it really hard to play Empire well... The most powerful unit seems to only have 3 power and it's costly. I have little experience but I want to master this race, so I'm here and eager to know some basic strategies or tricks to use Empire. FYI, my opponent used Chaos, and Chaos is so aggressive and crazy and it destroyed my zones so quickly...

Looking forward to your help. Thank you guys!

Empire is about movement, yours and the opponents units. Read your cards and remember that target can mean any unit on the board for example. I believe empire used to be called jumping jack with Pistoliers and Johann(Hero) moving all over.

saldo said:

Empire is about movement, yours and the opponents units. Read your cards and remember that target can mean any unit on the board for example. I believe empire used to be called jumping jack with Pistoliers and Johann(Hero) moving all over.

Thank you! It is till now that I realized the target unit can mean my opponent's unit. That rocks man!