Scenario 7 Slaughter...

By Weyoun, in Arkham Horror League

Gee... My friends and I finally got to Scenario 7 -having lost only once in the previous scenarios- and lost twice in a row.

The first time, we tried to do "business as usual", but a couple of moving Cultists and double-doom token mythos cards woke Y'Golonac pretty quickly and there was nothing we could do. Second time around, we decided to try to build up for the final fight from the very beginning. By the time Y'Golonac woke up, we had some Magical Weapons (though probably not enough), our stamina and sanity were (almost) full, and we were lucky enough to get the mythos card that blessed the four of us (yeah, we were successful in the roll)...

...yet we lost with only 3 f**in' successes to go.

Pretty darn depressing. List of casualties in this slaughter: Wilson Richards, Mandy Thompson, Daisy Walker, Lily Chen, Rita Lee, Carolyn Fern, Tony Morgan and Lola Hayes. Add to that poor Leo Anderson who had got devoured in the previous scenario.

What the hell do we do now??? Suggestions are welcome! gui%C3%B1o.gif

Okay so I'm completely new to these forums, but I've been playing Arkham for awhile. I've been seeing these scenarios but for some reason either I'm an idiot incapable of using a computer or they have hidden the scenarios 3,4,5,6,7,8,9. How do I find them? I found 1,2,10 but none in between. Then I see you and number 7 named but I can't find it. Care to help me out? I've been at this for 2 hours! I want to play the scenarios with my friends but want to print them out all at once so I don't have to do a bunch of searching. Hails from the bottom of the Abyss.

TheAbsuCoil said:

Okay so I'm completely new to these forums, but I've been playing Arkham for awhile. I've been seeing these scenarios but for some reason either I'm an idiot incapable of using a computer or they have hidden the scenarios 3,4,5,6,7,8,9. How do I find them? I found 1,2,10 but none in between. Then I see you and number 7 named but I can't find it. Care to help me out? I've been at this for 2 hours! I want to play the scenarios with my friends but want to print them out all at once so I don't have to do a bunch of searching. Hails from the bottom of the Abyss.

You are seeing scenario one and two from the second league. The mention of the seventh scenario is from the first league which finished a few months ago I think. The old stuff is in the support section.

http://new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm=6&esem=4