Team tokens' question

By Matrix3301, in Blood Bowl: Team Manager

There are 3 team tokens for each race. Is this mean, manager only commit up to 3 players belong to other race in one round(week)? If I have 4 or more players who belong to other race in my hand, I just commit 3 this kind player?

I can't find answer from the rule book. Some one could help me? thanks a lot.

You use those tokens to mark your whole TEAM when it's not obvious who owns the players, and even then you don't need to mess with them as long as at least one of your team's players is at the matchup.

I don't think so. In very rare situation, I attend to 4 highlight match and 1 tournament. I have 6 players who belong to other 3 race type in my hand. what can I do?

While your scenario is probably technically possible. I can't see how you would logically manage to get a player in 4 highlights plus a tournament. In a 2 player game you are at most playing in three matches. In a three or four player game there are at most 4 or 5 matches on the field. But for you to play in more then 3 of them that would mean the other players are doing nothing, which again technically possible just not logically so.

Me thinks you aren't playing the game correctly, you are just making some assumption based on the rules but not playing it or the people you are playing against have no clue of what's going on.

But in this case where you had 6 non-race members on your team and all in your hand at once. You would only need to commit the token to the first player you assign to a given match. Once you've claimed a side of a highlight no other players can play on that side.

Rex Tan said:

I don't think so. In very rare situation, I attend to 4 highlight match and 1 tournament. I have 6 players who belong to other 3 race type in my hand. what can I do?

That IS a very rare situation. Ultimately, the answer is to use common sense. You KNOW which ones are yours. If it's unclear, how about grabbing the tokens for an unused team and using them as well when this rarely pops up?