Didn't see this in the Comprehensive Rules section >.<

By Broadway_Punk, in Rules Discussions

During a challenge, I play Simba as a magic card that gets added to my supporting friends. Simba's effect targets Friend cards you and your opponent control. Can I or my opponent choose to discard a friend that is "committed" to the challenge, similar to Olympia's discarding effect, or does it have to be a Friend/Magic Friend in my Friend Zone?

Q: If I play Simba during a Challenge, can I choose to discard a Friend I've already committed to the Challenge?

Q: If I play Simba during a Challenge, can I choose to discard a Friend I've already committed to the Challenge?

A: Yes you can choose a friend that has been commited to challenge. Also on a sidenote about the Olympia reference, Olympia would not get rid of the friend since it says the last card "played" and not the last card in the challenge.

I'm sorry, I knew that about Olympia; but if the Magic Friend is played during the challenge as a magic card, then Olympia does work on it... yes?

It would because you can play a magical friend during a challenge but not a regular friend./

OK, thanks for clearing the confusion on that one.