New player with one last question.

By Darksyde, in Death Angel

I've been trying to get ready to play this game for the first time with a game group. I've ready through the rules and set up the game and I think I've got a handle on most things. The last little niggly issue I can't seem to resolve are the activate options on the actual locations at the top of the space marine formation. Is there anything special you need to do to activate these or are they an action that can be performed by the first marine in formation?

Thank you for any input.

You need to activate the control panel to perform the action written on the location card.

Example : generatorium (activate control panel : roll a die to potentially slay some genestealers). You need to play a 'move + activate' card with the marine that's adjacent to the control panel at the right of the formation. You can then resolve the ability.

However, the 'upon entering' abilities are resolved when you arrive at the location (ex. wrath of baal chamber).

You activate by using a 'Move + Activate' Action card. This is on page 16. The section C means that the marine is by the particular piece of terrain, it does not mean the front of the formation. HTH