List of Lands

By warlord, in Support

Hello

First of all I wish to say that I am happy to see this forum and happy to se the extreme progres on FFG site.

Now you have reached some serious level!!!!

There is one thing that I wish to comment:

When I have signed to this forum I couldn’t find in the list of countries my country…Serbia.

I know that FFG has no official distributor in Serbia, but trust me FFG have serious number of gamers that play and purchase FFG games!

I have no idea, how does it affect potential purchase of games from Serbian players when we cannot state our real country name, but in order to increase sell and games popularity in this country, you should put it in the list.

You have our neighbor country listed (greetings to Croatian friend and player) so I have registered that I am from Croatia… I suggest to put our country in that list it is not a hard thing to do.

Now maybe I posted this in wrong place, but administrators and FFG stuff will redirect this issue to the right persons.

One more time I wish to congratulate FFG on making this huge step!!

With respect

warlord

Thanks to my friend Warlord,

as I'm too from Serbia. We have a small community in here, probably because of the lack of distributor, but we are just as fanatical to FFG games, as any fan from out of the world.

I have to mention a guy, Englishman, who bring us to Serbia all FFG games, and thanks to him, we can play your games.

FFG you rock, and keep doing the great work. Please don't be to greedy, and become like Wizards or GW, never. The day you spoil your games, I'll have to kill myself.