Game of Thrones: The Board Game 2nd. Edition.

By Blackfish17, in A Game of Thrones: The Board Game (1st Edition)

When will the second edition of Game of Thrones: The Board Game will be released? I want to play it, but the old edition is extinct and the few sellers that still have it, put very expensive prices (despite being used). I would appreciate if someone could answer my question please!!!

Greetings,

Galo. happy.gif

I'm not sure when it's exactly going to be released, but sometime in the 4th quarter of 2011. If you're itching to get the game sooner then I have one for sale. It's never been played, but opened and sorted out:

aaminis.myfastforum.org/For_Sale_Board_Games_USA_about27556.html

Ohh... I was so exited for this game. Now I have to wait from few weeks to a few months. When does Q4 begin ? The begging of October ? And I second Blackfish's question, is there any more news on an release date for the board game.

And finally, can I pre-order the game ? But no matter how long I have to wait, I will buy this game gather some people to play it. That is going to be awesome.

And btw, hey_yu, I would by your copy of A Game of thrones the board game if I was living in the US, I live in Iceland.

Thanks. Someone has already bought the game from me. It's unfortunate you really can't edit your posts on this site unless you're the last one who posted.

You can actually: IIRC, press the report to the moderator button, then make a tiny modification on the web address line: replace the reportar word with EDITAR word.

By the way, even if you're the last one who've posted, the edit button disappears after a few min.

Amazon is currently posting the release date as Nov 30th of this year. Hopefully, it's near there sometime.

The 30th of November ? Ohh, but that is after so long time :(

Ahh, well, I am going to buy the "a song of ice and fire novels" 1-4 soon, that should keep me occupied for a while :) . Even though I have all ready read novels 1 and 2. + it should be easy enough to get book 5 when I am done with number 4, it is out of stock in the store nearest to me.

30th? strange. I got my copy today... I would check with your local retailer...

ordered yesteday shipped today....

waiting............

Olvirki said:

The 30th of November ? Ohh, but that is after so long time :(

Ahh, well, I am going to buy the "a song of ice and fire novels" 1-4 soon, that should keep me occupied for a while :) . Even though I have all ready read novels 1 and 2. + it should be easy enough to get book 5 when I am done with number 4, it is out of stock in the store nearest to me.

How could you stop reading after book 2?! Storm of Swords is great (probably the best in the series).

My wife got me the game for Christmas. I think it's in this house....somewhere.

Hehe, I remember I was very exited when I was waiting for book 2 :) .

A woman working at the library loaned me books 1 and 2, I read them and gave them back and some days later if I remember correctly I ordered books 1-4 (who were togather in a pack). When they came in the mail I began reading them and my brother could start reading book 2 (he read book 1 after me when the woman loaned me the book). Some time after that I ordered book 5 and I finished that book maybe 3 weeks ago or something like that. Now I patiently wait for book 6, that is I try to be patient, I am exited for the next one.

Personally I prefer book 2 and book 5 over book 3. I don't know where I would put book 4 and 1.

Edit: Oh and btw, I was going to order the game on day one but it costs so much sending it to Iceland. So I am waiting for it to arrive to the same Icelandic store that sold me A Song of Ice and fire, books 1-5. That store is called nexus, awesome store. It also sells stuff like warhammer and all kinds of games, f.e. pass the pigs.