Just started laying, missing a the range attack die.

By PodPeoplePress, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

So , bought this game a couple of weeks ago and Thursday my friends and I played our first game, and realized kind of early on that we were missing the blue range attack die, has anyone else noticed anything missing in there cases? I recently just bought three expansions ( Tomb of Ice , Well Of Darkness, and Sea of Blood ) so we can flesh out the campaign, should I be worried about things missing in the box? Is Fantasy Flight good about replacing missing items that were in the box?

PodPeoplePress said:

So , bought this game a couple of weeks ago and Thursday my friends and I played our first game, and realized kind of early on that we were missing the blue range attack die, has anyone else noticed anything missing in there cases? I recently just bought three expansions ( Tomb of Ice , Well Of Darkness, and Sea of Blood ) so we can flesh out the campaign, should I be worried about things missing in the box? Is Fantasy Flight good about replacing missing items that were in the box?

It doesn't happen often, but it does happen. I've purchased a fairly large number of FFG games and expansions over the years and only ever had one problem, personally. Check your other expansions for missing or defective parts, but they'll most likely be fine.

In any event, their customer service is second to none. Fire off an email to Thadd (I think it's [email protected], but maybe double check on the support page to be sure) and she should be able to set you right.

FFG support is great.

Just a little information though: Thaad is no longer working at FFG :P

Mestre dos Magos said:

FFG support is great.

Yeah - I just found this out last week too! She was absolutely fantastic at FFG - they have big shoes to fill!

Mestre dos Magos said:

FFG support is great.

I'm sad to hear that =(

I'm sure it was an amicable separation, though. Best of luck to her in whatever comes next. =)