ruined city for dust warfare games

By pancake9, in Dust Warfare

i made this some time ago, but when watching Gencon vids the other day of dust warfare and seeing the boards i thought this would be great for DW. Now i can't wait for the book and to have a game on it

i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq46/z1z/ruins.jpg

Very nice ... looks like a great game board. Lot of close in fighting and blocked LOS.

Thanks i hope warfare is going to be worth it, so thje board will see lots of game time

Your ruined city looks really good. I like the blasted landscape and the rubble-strewn streets! I am very hopeful that Dust Warfare will be good! If not, I will still enjoy playing Dust Tactics, and making up my own rules for warfare...

I really like your city boards. To put 3D into play is a good leveller in gaming especially. as stated, for line of sight. Just for a minute take a look at those steps on that loading bay ,the shell craters in the road that give all the different marvelous slowing down features for infantry. Imagine the danger for a walker or tank trying to get through your city, with or with out their own infantry. These boards should give you hours of play and many different senerios , well done.