Expansions

By glasswalkerx, in Blood Bowl: Team Manager

I know it is really early to be talking about this, especially with most people not even able to own the base set yet, but i want an expansion. Being a huge fan of the BloodBowl minis game and playing most of the races, I would like to see another set similiar to this one with six different teams. I would like to see the High Elves, Dark Elves, Norse, Vampire Counts, Halflings and Lizard Men. You could use the new Staff Upgrades and Star Players, plus maybe a couple new team upgrades for every team for more variety, new tournaments and highlights, etc. Also the POD would work nicely to add new teams like Goblins, The Tomb Kings of Khemri or Amazons. Would not even mind them adding new teams of the same race either, maybe keeping the rooster deck the same but completely changing the team upgrades. There can be a bright future for this game, good job FF on the best game i played at Gencon this year.

I agree - with such a rich background of different teams, this game could really expand very nicely.

It would be fantastic to see the Lizardmen in the game, but your idea on a second base set that you can combine or interchange with the first one is a great way to expand the game.

Unlike Rune Age, this game has plenty of game already in the box. If they come out with an expansion one day, I'll have a look at it, but I'm in no rush.