Is it just me or are heartless useless in world rush?

By Thirroxin, in Hollow Bastion

The reason i ask is because if the opponent plays a WR as well, then their beast and hercs can easily manuever over them. I personally think that villians are the way to go now... x3 jafar x3 genie jafar and x3 Dragon malificent.

Lolz, ill test it at the tournament on saturday... i finally have use for my villians now!!!! YAY!!!!

Thirroxin said:

The reason i ask is because if the opponent plays a WR as well, then their beast and hercs can easily manuever over them. I personally think that villians are the way to go now... x3 jafar x3 genie jafar and x3 Dragon malificent.

Lolz, ill test it at the tournament on saturday... i finally have use for my villians now!!!! YAY!!!!

They may be able to manuever over them, however it still makes them waste that card so it can not be used at a later time, ie the reshuffle and Chip and Dale (which still means that they have to draw it again). Behemoth, Parasite Cage are much better than Jafar or Jafar Genie and 2 Dragon Maleficents should do well enough.

Jafar and Jafar Genie are alright, but what if you don't have a Jafar Genie in your hand when you play a Jafar? Having to hold that extra card in your hand for a while is not only suspicious but can also be costly. Of course you could always just play the Jafar Genie straight, but where's thje fun in that?

You also have to consider that, by the time you can actually play those Villians, your opponent has probably set themselves up pretty well in the Friend department. So the likes of Jafar or Jafar Genie may not be the wall you wanted them to be.

As Roxas said, there are soem useful Heartless out there. Parasite Cage is definatly one of them, Behemoth is still an annoyance even with Beast's and Herc's running around. I myself like Invisibles just cuz they're so fun ^_^

parasite cage, behemoth, darkside, oogie, maleficent, dragon malef, and hades are the only usefull dark cards to me.

i dunno... everyone at the shop plays hordes of beast and hercs in their decks. Of course i play them too so i cant exactly drop Malificent or hades without helping them too. I dunno, i do enjoy parasite cage a lot! Parasite for the win!!!

Play Oogie, then your friends won't friends Beast and Herc's won't be as good and they have lost a caster. Get rid of the combo enabler, Jack.

I agree with both Roxases. Jack is the combo enabler for Hercules and Beast so that's a big help. And Roxas has pretty much shut me down with his Behemoths in a match or two and that's what let him weaken me for challenges.

And personally, I like cards like Gargoyle and Wyvern too just cause their effects can be useful at the right times.

behemoth is still hit by herc without jack. i havent had any problems with him as of yet

Thirroxin said:

behemoth is still hit by herc without jack. i havent had any problems with him as of yet

Only by lvl 3 from (L&D), Behemoth is a....well a behemoth. It's big because not only can it clear you're field, it makes a Simba for a Dark Deck. WR's will have to get rid of it and if you can't do that from a Villan you are SOL.

0_o

never really thought about it like that... hmmm

*ponders*

Thirroxin said:

0_o

never really thought about it like that... hmmm

*ponders*

The other part to that is that the Villian needs to be Maleficent, Hercules..not really a concern as all it does is adds it back to your hand. so you can play it again next turn and probably with a buddy ie Invisible which screwes them over with just friends, or makes them waste another card and still cleans house.

Against Aggro (control) they will have Monstro lvl 1 and Simba's to wreck your friend area so ramping can be a challenge after well placed simbas and behemoths.

You kill behmoth and you can only play a friend...you have cloud and a lvl 1 friend...their turn they Simba lvl 3 you...

thats the exact reason i play a leon. they simba 3 my feild and i say thanks for making me room to play more friends!!

*thumbs up*

Thirroxin said:

thats the exact reason i play a leon. they simba 3 my feild and i say thanks for making me room to play more friends!!

*thumbs up*

well...no because Leon is killed by Behemoth or you can force them to use him with Cage.

Cloud is definitely better support against Behemoth and all Dark cards becasue he'll just come back. Leon is only useful cause Simba can't get rid of him.