Operation: Hinansho

By Miah999, in Tannhauser

So with the 4 packs of 5 Shogunate characters, new Matriarchy and now a map supplement... 6 add ons.

When will they be out!?

Iroh and the Shogunate Troopers, are on their way to stores now.

Mizu should be out next month.

Itami and Natalya are slated for October.

And OH is due some time after that.

But this is all subject to change.

I did kind of assume this based on the previous press releases, it's just interesting (and great) to see so many announcements that it's increasingly becoming more anticipating haha.

Great! I so waited for this!

Wow! New characters, a new faction and now new boards with new types of circles. It's really cool that they announced almost everything the players had asked for. But it would be even cooler if they actually RELEASED something!

This could have been enough content for a great expansion box like Novgorod. Would have been so much cheaper. Besides, I have to buy 2 Ashigaru boxes now.

yeah, now you have to pay 80 to 90 bucks for all those mini-boxes, and one novgorod-Style-Box would be around 50 to 60 bucks.

And maybe, Katsuyori, they´ll release a second shogunate-troop-box in a different colour next year ;-)

You are right, I almost forgot! The Ashigaru and Kunoichi will be identical if I simply buy two Troop packs! Horrendous! What should I do? I hope there will be some additional Troop pack or some other possibility to put my hand son diffently looking troopers.

or maybe they´ll release some mercenary troop pack - which would be great, too (at least for me ^^)

Do you think that releasing the Shogunate faction as a 5-part "expansion" will mean that FFG has to keep them forever in-print ?

Yeah same for me. I am thinking of buying two of each new troop pack. But the colour would be identical unless repainted. I am just going to wait and see if they release new ones with new colours and maybe a few bonus tokens.

Would be good if FFG would make some announcements about that matter before I buy two sets of identical Shogunat Troop packs.