just my 2 cents

By Darkflame2, in Support

i dindnt find a main forum so ill post it here

a forum is what makes or breaks an online comunity

this forum is BAD and slow as hell its nice and shiny but thats where the positives stop? You wil find it hard to build a comunity with this kind of atitude

As a matter of fact, your attitude won't help build a forum either. For once, the staff said they're still working on it. Second, if there are any specific problems you have, why don't you address them and give constructive criticism? That would help everybody here.

Sometimes "bad attitude" can help not always.

I am sure that all will be fixed soon enough... gran_risa.gif

I would like to have a "general list of forums" and not only the "board game/ccg/silver line/etcetera" separated one

I kinda wish one post didn't take up the whole screen.... the layout is not very intuitive.

Bad attitude may derive from the fact that this the 3rd FFG forum in less than 1 year!

And again data wont migrate and stuff will get lost. Yet again!

My bad attitude come from having a feeling someone do not care wether or not I will come back so maybe I just migrate to another TI3 forum not depending on FFG to maintain it. Because several crashes and new forums is not exactly building up my trust in FFG in this matter. I am sure te folks working on it do all they can but if thats the case some cooperate highup may have enforced a (wrong) decision.

Bottomline is I fully understand Darkflame and support his view

out of experience

nice and shiny boards like these stay empty

a forum is about TEXT and SPEED

making all the nice grafix and layouts wil downgrade the eficiency of a forum this is why the PHP format and the simple boards run so well

its simple its clear to evryone and it doesnt take 25 seconds to load evrything

If this were what the new forum would be like permanently, then I would have to agree that it is BAD!

#1- Bad color contrast in the posts.

#2- No Private Message function

#3- No edit function after a certain period of time.

Those are just some of the things wrong with it. However, I'm hoping that FFG will change things. I'm quite willing to give FFG a chance, and wait till things settle down before making any judgements.

i liked the first forum they where fine

i untherstand change can be good but not twice in a year

I have to agree- not just the forums, but the whole new website is very pretty to look at, but very slow to load. Too slow to make browsing enjoyable and frustrating when you just want to look at something quickly.