Petition for one last reprint of 1E

By Torin Negatia, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

How about giving us one last reprint of 1e before 2e comes out? mostly for those of us who don't have everything or nee players that just started this year.

if you would like FFG to do this, please reply to this thread, but only once. That way we can get an accurate count of those who would like it.

Mods: if someone posts multiple times, can you remove extra posts from this since there are no polls on this forum?

After calling every boardgame/hobby shop/toy store in 5 states, I agree, please reprint 1e, one more time (esp RTL)

I agree. One more print run will make a lot of people happy. And it will sell. I might just buy a copy of everything and keep it sealed so 10 years down the road I will have a fresh copy of the game to use :)

I suspect this will be futile, but: please reprint Road to legend. No expensive figs to produce in that one and many people looking for copies on-line.

- Chris

It's kind of sad that my first post on the forums is about a request for a reprint. I only just encountered this game and already feel stupid for coughing up the dough for it and the Well of Darkness expansion now that the 2nd ed is about to come out. Please FFG, if you have a few of the OOP expansion games lying around, make them available for purchase.

I was kinda waiting when they will reprint RTL cause it was in the upcomming boardgames, and I feel kinda cheated that they took it down. I invested in a game, and now can't get expansions for it even that RTL its 3 years old. Start thinking about FFG same way as I feel about Games Workshop, and thinking if its a good investment when they re-releasing a game that had a ton of stuff and making it all useless now. Getting that expansion is impossible and people when want to sell it set unbelievable prices for it.

Its the second game that it happened to that I invested in (battlelore stopped being produced at all) I am not very happy now, Thought about getting Dust Tactics, but after a year they did the same thing and re-released another version. serio.gif now that made me thinking, cause expansions arent cheap.