Blips and Terrain

By Thrash101, in Death Angel

Hello there,

I recently bought a copy of DA and am really enjoying playing it, but I do have a couple of questions that I've been unable to find the answers to in this forum.

Any advice would be greatly appriciated. So here goes,

Q1. Before Travelling I have been assuming that the rule, " Travelling automatically occurs whenever there are 0 cards in any blip pile at the end of any phase. " is refering to there being 0 cards in either blip pile (left or right), rather than 0 cards in both blip piles. Is this right or wrong of me? Im still not sure.

Q2. When I Place Terrain Cards do I place them In Front of the marine, or on the side that the terrain icon occurs on the Location Card ? I was playing the former but got suspicious that it was wrong. When I looked in the rule book again I couldn't find any reference to the former, but nor could I find a specific rule instructing me to do the latter.

Again thanks for any wisdom you are able to impart on me.

Thrash101 said:

Q1. Before Travelling I have been assuming that the rule, " Travelling automatically occurs whenever there are 0 cards in any blip pile at the end of any phase. " is refering to there being 0 cards in either blip pile (left or right), rather than 0 cards in both blip piles. Is this right or wrong of me? Im still not sure.

Q2. When I Place Terrain Cards do I place them In Front of the marine, or on the side that the terrain icon occurs on the Location Card ? I was playing the former but got suspicious that it was wrong. When I looked in the rule book again I couldn't find any reference to the former, but nor could I find a specific rule instructing me to do the latter.

#1: Either one is empty triggers travel.

#2: On the side the number on the Location Card tells you to. I believe in all cases you have 2 Terrain on the left, 2 Terrain on the right (plus an additional from Location's text, like Wrath of Baal Chapel has you place Artifact). But Marine facing has no bearing on placing Terrain.

Thanks alot Dam :)