Asylum in the UK

By Stevetor, in CoC General Discussion

Heya,

Anyone know anything about if/when we might see At the Mountains of Madness or Ancient Horrors over in the UK. I have checked the regular places; 13th floor, IGUK and Gameslore, but no sign of anything. Has anyone else in the UK managed to purchase a pack domestically? If not, do we know when or even if they will be over here?

Thanks

Stevetor said:

Heya,

Anyone know anything about if/when we might see At the Mountains of Madness or Ancient Horrors over in the UK. I have checked the regular places; 13th floor, IGUK and Gameslore, but no sign of anything. Has anyone else in the UK managed to purchase a pack domestically? If not, do we know when or even if they will be over here?

Thanks

They've just released in the US so we should see them in a couple of weeks here in the UK - i.e. early December. If your store doesn't know anything, ask them to check with FFG's distributor Esdevium for more info.

Both are now listed as available at Games Lore and Spirit Games websites - although I resorted to getting mine from the US via EBay, since distribution in the UK can be very flaky, and they sell out ridiculously quickly sometimes.

Robertlain, where's that image from? Amazing that Mountains is not yet readily available in UK. It's a couple months old here. Ancient Horrors arrived yesterday.

Hmm, Ancient Horrors available? Gotta get some on order.

Chick

johnny shoes said:

Robertlain, where's that image from?

I found it in the Call of Cthulhu avatars, 15th row down - but if you're wondering which card/publication it's from, I've no idea happy.gif