Philippine Players

By cruzron, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

Heya,

Me and my playgroup just started out. If anybody else in playing please let us know! We usually play Ortigas area.

I think there are some players (at least people who have the cards) in and around Manila and Quezon City.

I'm personally not from Philippines, but if you want, I could see if I can hook you up.

It would be great if you could. I think a big bulk of the players here died off with the CCG.

Hello!

We have a small group of players but we're in Iloilo LOL!

We play the LCG but one player has old CCG stuff

I visit Manila every now and then so I'll see if I can pass by Ortigas sometime hehe

madsiomai said:

Hello!

I visit Manila every now and then so I'll see if I can pass by Ortigas sometime hehe

Is that you, Johann?

hey ron: do you play at galleria - gaminglib?

my friend and I are just waiting for our core set; we were able to borrow from another friend who used to play the ccg. I think he is one of the owner of extended play in GH..

I think we should make a group in FB or yahoo group if some people doesn't have FB...

Hi guys,

Old player here. It's good to see the card game is getting new life thanks to the tv series and book five.

Where's GameLib? I'm trying to revive the community that plays in eXtended Play in Greenhills. We stopped playing right before the Core Set came out, and well, it's one of our favorite card games so might as well give it a shot and card supply is less of a problem these days it seems.

I'm looking forward to meeting more AGoT card players. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Meeks23 said:

Hi guys,

Old player here. It's good to see the card game is getting new life thanks to the tv series and book five.

Where's GameLib? I'm trying to revive the community that plays in eXtended Play in Greenhills. We stopped playing right before the Core Set came out, and well, it's one of our favorite card games so might as well give it a shot and card supply is less of a problem these days it seems.

I'm looking forward to meeting more AGoT card players. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Meek. I have been telling Gil to play again. He said he is into MTG right now. Perhaps we can make use of your old yahoo groups before.

Yes, he is though the community turned to MTG because all the other card games died.

We all share the sentiment that AGoT is the best card game we ever played, so I think it would be easy enough to get the "old sers" back in to it. They just need to see players playing the card game again.

I did send an email in our Yahoo group that I'm getting back into AGoT and we may bring our decks in Xp next week to get the ball rolling.

Cool. Let me know when. I have asked for a demo. :)

our playgroup (composed of mostly l5r dudes) usually play in galleria. we made a facebook group maybe you guys want to join? :)

geduld - sorry havent replied to your pm. cant find it for the life of me. but our playgroup divvied up 2 core sets and a couple of chapter packs to start with.

HI Ron,

What time and days does your group normally play?

I may drop by but I haven't received my Core Set nor updates cards. I hope that's ok. ;)

cruzron said:

our playgroup (composed of mostly l5r dudes) usually play in galleria. we made a facebook group maybe you guys want to join? :)

geduld - sorry havent replied to your pm. cant find it for the life of me. but our playgroup divvied up 2 core sets and a couple of chapter packs to start with.

No worries...please pm me the FB group. I'll join and share it with the other prospects :D

I am getting a core set from gaminglib. they said it's arriving mid september. I am just keeping the lannister deck. I'll sell/trade the stark and bara; also have a princes of the sun for trade/sale.

great! my friend will invite you to the group. also, is the princes of the sun that you're selling the revised ed (3x of everything) or the old one? (2x)

madsiomai said:

Hello!

dude we're at FB...look for us A Game of Thrones LCG Philippines

Good to see other AGoT playgroups in the Philippines. Yay!

Meeks23 said:

HI Ron,

I may drop by but I haven't received my Core Set nor updates cards. I hope that's ok. ;)

our schedule is kind of erratic. depends on time and date people decide on, nothing really set in stone. maybe we can schedule an agot meet of sorts?

cruzron said:

Meeks23 said:

HI Ron,

our schedule is kind of erratic. depends on time and date people decide on, nothing really set in stone. maybe we can schedule an agot meet of sorts?

Sure. The group I play with prefers Saturday nights.

where are you guys based? hows your card pool as well? :)