WE NEED NEW RACES! (Caps help amplify the need for 'em.)

By American Dragon, in Warhammer Invasion Off Topic

I seriously mean this. And I don't mean unaffiliated allies that are Destruction/Order lists. I mean brand-spanking new races with capital boards. For example:

Skaven (A must for me), Brettonia, Lizardmen, Vampire Counts, Tomb Kings, Ogres, and Wood Elves.

Wow, that was a dumb example. I just listed all of the races that aren't covered like the main 6. Wowza.

Well, what do YOU think?

AmDrag

I would think more races would be cool.

I don't see the need for new (main) races. I'm happy with the 6 i got.

Since I play casually - then I have a pure skaven, lizardmen, wood-elf, and count deck. And do the best I can to balance them all so that everyone can play whoever they feel like playing. I think each of the neutrel races have a unique flavor that can easily be synergized, with tatics and support cards from the 6 main factions, to still be viable in a non-tournoment setting.

I think the Skaven, Lizardmen, Vampire Counts, and Wood Elves are good candidates for new main races.

So what happens to the neutral cards we already have for these races?

keepem neutral just give a cap board that might decrease the cost of every card for that race u play (minimum of 1) I would assume maybe

loken14 said:

keepem neutral just give a cap board that might decrease the cost of every card for that race u play (minimum of 1) I would assume maybe

Maybe not a cost decrease because most of them are pretty cheap already, but maybe some race-dependent capital ability. (eg. All your undead units get Necromancy)

SenhorDeTodoOMal said:

loken14 said:

Maybe not a cost decrease because most of them are pretty cheap already, but maybe some race-dependent capital ability. (eg. All your undead units get Necromancy)

i actually like that even more i just assumed because caps now give a loyalty symbol