Being overrun and combining terrain

By Exoviper, in Death Angel

What happens when an attacking swarm is greater than or equal to 5 in size? Insta-kill? Barring some special abilities, is there really any point to rolling during such a GS attack? I was down to one marine and he had size 6 swarm on the left and a size 5 swarm on the right.

Also, as the formation shrinks, the terrain gets compressed right? While down to one marine, I shifted all left terrain cards together and all right terrain cards together on either side. Was this correct? Thank you!

Exoviper said:

What happens when an attacking swarm is greater than or equal to 5 in size? Insta-kill? Barring some special abilities, is there really any point to rolling during such a GS attack? I was down to one marine and he had size 6 swarm on the left and a size 5 swarm on the right.

Insta-kill barring abilities. Of course, unless you've faced 15+ GS swarms, you haven't really played SHDA partido_risa.gif !

Exoviper said:

Also, as the formation shrinks, the terrain gets compressed right? While down to one marine, I shifted all left terrain cards together and all right terrain cards together on either side. Was this correct? Thank you!

Yes, with one marine left, all the Terrain cards will be at his position. Which often leads to those 15+ GS swarms.