No more reprints?

By SoyGreen, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hey FFG - can we get an update on the reprints for first edition?

I do not need them as my collection is complete (a friend is looking to finally complete his 1st edition collection) - but there is a thread complaining about it on BGG - about them magically disappearing on the site here with no actual explanation from you regarding it.

Can we get a solid answer on the status of any reprints for first edition?

I was hoping they would reprint the one last time before 2E, but I think they've given you their answer by removing them from the upcoming page: No more 1E reprints. I wonder if it is no longer cost effective for them to do so?

Since there will be no more reprints, anyone have any idea how I can get Road to Legend. There's a single copy on amazon for $400, and even I'm not desperate enough to justify paying that. It was a mistake to think that it would get another printing due to its popularity, and now I'm kicking myself for buying TI3 a year ago instead of getting RtL.

I was just about to look for a buyer for mine and now the 2nd Edition has been announced. I wonder if that's good or bad for prices? happy.gif

very bad thing, that we can t get the 1st edition expansions... even if i probably will buy the second edition

i have started the game some months ago, and in germany only the first expansion (Well of Darkness) and the last (Sea of Blood) are available at the moment (and reprints are made only if FFG reprints too)

ArgentumLupus said:

Since there will be no more reprints, anyone have any idea how I can get Road to Legend. There's a single copy on amazon for $400, and even I'm not desperate enough to justify paying that. It was a mistake to think that it would get another printing due to its popularity, and now I'm kicking myself for buying TI3 a year ago instead of getting RtL.

Hey, still looking for a copy of RTL? As it turns out, back when I was ordering my Descent stuff, the place I ordered from sent me two copies of RTL by mistake. I've hung onto it (still sealed and whatnot) for over a year now, thinking I'd sell it to a friend or something, but the opportunity never arose. I also have a second copy of the Quest Compendium from the same snaffu, if you or anyone else is interested. PM me and I'm sure we can work something reasonable out.

Cyan_of_Doma said:

Hey, still looking for a copy of RTL? As it turns out, back when I was ordering my Descent stuff, the place I ordered from sent me two copies of RTL by mistake. I've hung onto it (still sealed and whatnot) for over a year now, thinking I'd sell it to a friend or something, but the opportunity never arose. I also have a second copy of the Quest Compendium from the same snaffu, if you or anyone else is interested. PM me and I'm sure we can work something reasonable out.

I don't need either of those things, but I am a little curious where exactly you're ordering from that they keep sending you two of everything by mistake. ;)

Steve-O said:

Cyan_of_Doma said:

I don't need either of those things, but I am a little curious where exactly you're ordering from that they keep sending you two of everything by mistake. ;)

If I remember right, that's when I was getting stuff from GameOutfitter. It was just that one order though...I don't know why they thought I'd need two RTL's (or compendiums for that matter), but hey if I can help this guy out with their error then all for the better, ya :D ? I wish they had accidently sent me one or two extra of the base set though, what with all these folks here looking for one and basically zero chance of a reprint at this point.

I also just realized these have been my first posts here in almost a year :( . Wow I've missed these boards.

Cyan_of_Doma said:

Steve-O said:

Cyan_of_Doma said:

If I remember right, that's when I was getting stuff from GameOutfitter. It was just that one order though...I don't know why they thought I'd need two RTL's (or compendiums for that matter), but hey if I can help this guy out with their error then all for the better, ya :D ? I wish they had accidently sent me one or two extra of the base set though, what with all these folks here looking for one and basically zero chance of a reprint at this point.

I also just realized these have been my first posts here in almost a year :( . Wow I've missed these boards.

If you still are looking for someone to buy your Road To legend expansion, I would be interested my email is [email protected]

Cyan_of_Doma said:

I'd like to buy it from you?