Conspiracy copy allowances

By Chibithulhu, in CoC Rules Discussion

The core rules set has printed that you can include up to 4 of the same conspiracy card. The card copy allowance general rule says no more than three. This is not a Golden Rule instance, but one of the rules contradicting themselves. Are conspiracies so special now that we can have one more of their copies than anything else?! Or is that 4x rule boffo?

~J~

In Deck you can have 3 copy of any card.

Conspiracy is a exeption - you can have 4 copies.

IMHO: it is rather unneccessary complexity, they should have done 3 for every card. Maybe designer forgot by himself that the number of copies of 1 card in deck was reduced to 3? gran_risa.gif

Veross said:

In Deck you can have 3 copy of any card.

Conspiracy is a exeption - you can have 4 copies.

IMHO: it is rather unneccessary complexity, they should have done 3 for every card. Maybe designer forgot by himself that the number of copies of 1 card in deck was reduced to 3? gran_risa.gif

was this the case then? i know marius emailed them about it but i never saw the post that said what ffg had to say about the ruling.

It's definitely just a mistake. The Conspiracy rules were copypasted from the Asylum Pack 3, and when that pack came out, the limit was still 4. It's just another mistake.

What I'd like to see with the future releases, is that someone actually read the finished cards and rules etc. Even once, please. This is getting quite embarassing for FFG.

Hmmm... Strange. I remember the new rules mention proofreaders in the credits... And now I can't find them. There is room for improvement there...

Maybe the lack of proofreaders' credits is a typo lengua.gif

Looked like a copy-paste to me, and I'd never even SEEN AP3's ruleset! Thanks guys, I'm glad I'm not the only one who smelled "typo."

~J~

translating the rules in French, we did use the x3 copies statement .