Looking for LCG single-issues!

By Chibithulhu, in CoC Trade Forum

What follows is a comprehensive list of CoC LCG cards that I need for gameplay versatility and collection. I have nothing to trade that you'd want most likely, so I will pay PayPal or what have you.

Anyway, I just started playing the LCG, have no interest in collecting the CCG cards (I live in a place where this game is NOT competitive at all), but I still wish to have 3 of every LCG card for more flexibility of deck construction. Currently, as the core game is on back-order, I am mostly looking for triplicates on the two current Asylum Pack singles...

At the Mountains of Madness:
2x Captain George Thorfinnsen (F1)
2x The Barque Miskatonic (F2)
2x Professor Lake (F3)
2x White Out (F10)
2x Polar Mirage (F11)
2x Antarctic Yeti (F14)
5x Alaskan Sledge Dogs (F16) Yes, 5x, I WANT EIGHT, NOT THREE!!!
2x Hypothermia (F17)
2x Antarctic Wind (F18/19)
2x Polar Fog (F18/19)
2x Realm of Ice and Death (F20)

Ancient Horrors:
2x Mr. Ngambe (F3)
2x Cafeteria Lady (F4)
2x Norm Grzbowski (F5)
2x Professor Albert Wilmarth (F6)
2x Richard Finchington III (F7)
2x Bokrug (F10)
2x Ghatanothoa (F11)
2x Atlach-Nacha (F13)
2x Cthugha (F15)
2x Nygotha (F18)

Anyway, it will be a while until the backorder brings me my core set , but does anyone have a definitive list of those cards , and know which ones are not given in triplicate? That would be nice to know so I can request extras of those as well!

Thanks from a new player,

~J~

No triples. Core set is one of each card.

I have those cards for sell:

1x Captain George Thorfinnsen (F1)
2x The Barque Miskatonic (F2)
1x Professor Lake (F3)

1x Mr. Ngambe (F3)
2x Norm Grzbowski (F5)
1x Professor Albert Wilmarth (F6)
1x Richard Finchington III (F7)
2x Bokrug (F10)
2x Ghatanothoa (F11)
1x Atlach-Nacha (F13)
1x Cthugha (F15)
1x Nygotha (F18)

my email: [email protected]

If I can get the rares (minus Lunch Lady) from Ancient horrors, then I will still need...

- Any extra rare sets from the Core pack of all factions.

- Lunch Lady

I will be buying my third copy of Mountains of Madness unless someone's willing to trade me most of the rares. It's just too hard to get ahold of the dang Polar cards!!!!!!!

~J~

As it turns out, someone is buying me my 3rd packs of MoM and AH in exchange for the use of my digital computer projector, and I'm so jazzed about the first Sleeper box, I'm already up to my 2nd of 3, so forget all that jazz!

I'm still looking for a third full set of Core cards atm. If I don't HAVE to buy a whole third Core set box, I really don't want to. I could always build that list up one faction at a time, but there do seem to be a few favorites out there (namely Agency, Yog Sototh, and Shub Nigurrath, grr). **** me for being an anal retentive collector!!!!!

~J~

Zero of the core set cards are triples, all are one-copy.

And they are all in deckbuilder. Ready to view, extrapolate, filter, and compare.

Where do I get the deckbuilder? Linky???

~J~