Strange Eons plugin

By skolo, in Battlelore

is there one for Battlelore?

skolo said:

is there one for Battlelore?

Please elaborate...what strange eon plugin?

strange eon is a tool used by fans to prepare fan-made cards for the systems.

Widely used by Arkham Horror users - check their forum, but also Talisman or WFRP3 players

It could be used here as well to modify existing cards and prepare fan made cards - all of types , for fan made armies etc.

sorry, no such thing for Battlelore nor do I suspect there will in the immediate future...

never say never. fan made stuff in SE can be done easly.

I will work on it i my free time

There's a card editor on the Descent resources page. I've used it extensively for BattleLore. For example, I didn't have Hundred Years War for a while, but I found the longbow rules on-line, so I just made my own longbow reference card. Eventually I did get two of the re-packaged Hundred Years War expansions. Also, I don't play Descent anymore, but the game had this miniature in the Altar of Despair Expansion; a big, shambling creature of chaos type of thing. I thought this would be the perfect dark god for my goblin hordes to worship, so I created a chaos beast card. It's a creature, and proximity to it makes enemy units easily frightened (like goblin fright and panic losses). I just love the idea of charging my little knights into melee with this big, lumbering hulk with flailing tentacles.

where is this editor exactly?

edit: never mind. found the link