My articles make webpages die (and hopes for content?)

By vermillian2, in UFS General Discussion

So no one ask me to write nay articles for them, ok?

(*some article about playtesting for STG, whose sight is no longer, which perhaps was enough bad enough to explain my new absent-nature in playtesting. *some article about starting things off with a sealed event and beginners article on old FFG site.)

So its a good thing cardboard dojo never accepted my two articles I wrote for them or they, too, would also be a dead si... oh wait.. nvm. They's dead too. Lols.

This format makes me hope for new content from players and designers and all that jazz. Looks very 'professional gaming company' -ey.

Rock on FFG, and I'm loving the blue!

vermillian said:

Rock on FFG, and I'm loving the blue!

You would, you're sporting the emo version of Guile as your avatar. I dislike the gray of the forums myself. It does look professional, but let's see if FFG delivers the merchandise before proclaiming this a rousing success. I ain't feeling it bruh.

What.. merchandise are they delivering? Lol!

Or wait... is this some sort of common phrase-ology I am unaware of...

vermillian said:

What.. merchandise are they delivering? Lol!

Or wait... is this some sort of common phrase-ology I am unaware of...

Will the forums be as awesome as "promised"? (Since they didn't promise us jack squat other than new forums which we do have)

Now now, simmer down brosive. I think I likfe were FFG is going with this. It seems to me that it is more interactive. This could become an awesome forum site and I look forward to seeing how is evolves throughout the months ahead. Keep it up FFG.

Mt_Do said:

Now now, simmer down brosive. I think I likfe were FFG is going with this. It seems to me that it is more interactive. This could become an awesome forum site and I look forward to seeing how is evolves throughout the months ahead. Keep it up FFG.

Not saying I don't like where this is going or anything, just that I'll wait until everything's revealed before making a judgement.

Homme Chapeau said:

Mt_Do said:

Not saying I don't like where this is going or anything, just that I'll wait until everything's revealed before making a judgement.

my bad,lol. still, seems like a good site. I am sure that there are some bugs that need to be worked on, but what can someone expect from a new program.

I'm on a diffrent boat to you guys, i dislike the blue. it makes me feel sea-sick.

The art of the new cards just makes me sick in general sad.gif

Also teh forum dislikes my new profile it won't upload any of the new card art!

Bloodrunstrue said:

I'm on a diffrent boat to you guys, i dislike the blue. it makes me feel sea-sick.

The art of the new cards just makes me sick in general sad.gif

Also teh forum dislikes my new profile it won't upload any of the new card art!

I do like the blue, but the gray of the actual forums, I don't like.