FFG great customer support

By LurchBrick, in Battlelore

G'day all,

Just thought I'd comment on the customer support I received recently from FFG.

I've had the main boardgame since it first came out but didn't get around to playing it until this year for one reason or another. Boy do I wish I had tried to play this game much earlier! Battlelore is easily the top most game in my collection at this moment.

Due to the re-release of the French repurposed sets, I was able to grab all the old expansions that I missed out on previously. This is where I first encountered some errors. Mainly not receiving English cards in the 100 years war set and missing some banners.

So I contacted customer support (a nice email from Thadd. I'm sorry to hear in another thread that he is no longer working in customer support) and he got back to me within 24 hours saying that they had posted the items I was missing as well as what he called the "Battlelore pack". This included a new set of dice, replacement CTA cards and the Goblin Hyena banners from the Marauders expansion. So thanks again Thadd!

It's great to see such support for a game that FFG is unusually quiet about.

I had the same problem with the marauder set, but didn't purchased it through fantasyflight. Will they still replace blue banners?

pot the ferret said:

I had the same problem with the marauder set, but didn't purchased it through fantasyflight. Will they still replace blue banners?

They should because they own the game now. And If you think they'll have a problem with it just don't mention you bought it from days of wonder ; )