SoCal Player Poll

By ARMed_PIrate, in UFS Fan Announcements

so here's a new update

Artifex in San Diego will be hosting the sealed deck event on march 20th at 4pm. though i haven't heard if that's truely official but considering i'm the one organizing it, that's what it will be most likely. if there is any changes, it will probably be like moved to an earlier time.

the constructed event will be held following saturday and the same time.

so if any of you are or gonna be in the San Diego area, spread the word!

Artifex

9839 Mira Mesa BLVD San Diego, CA 92131

858-566-0506 - [email protected]

* Mar 21, 2009 at 4:00 PM
* Mar 28, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Now official from the main page listing.

This Sunday (March 22nd) will be our first attempt at the game. The store is hosting the 3rd Anniversarry Events. I will keep you posted on what is happening. The store is Battlegrounds in Lancaster at 812 W Lancaster Blvd. The number is 661-951-3839.

I currently host UFS at Comic Cult in Torrance, CA on Staurdays (1 PM if anyone's interested) and I'm trying to get it set up again at 3rd Planet in Torrance as well. There are a few seasoned players (myself included) who show up but we're also trying to get new blood at the locations. We've got everything set up so that the first 3 weeks in April are going to be some big tournaments:

April 4th: 3rd Anniversary Celebration (constructed)

April 11th: Set 12 Pre-release

April 18th: 3rd Anniversary Celebration (sealed)

So if anyone's interested all three events will start off at 1 PM so feel free to sign up and show up!

We had a nice turn out for our area. Eight players showed up for the sealed event and and had a good time. This was the first CCG for three of the group and the rest were veterans of the CCG world. I look forward to see what this Sunday brings.

We had a nice turn out today.Six player from last week returned and two player that have played for the last two years. I think we have a good start.