Spells from Core Exxet

By ElricOfMelnibone, in Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG

Thanks, this will be useful wile I'm waiting for the Core Exxet.

WOOT thank you Elric of Melniboné and Arikail for making magic way more awesome!

with that here is a little something for all the casters/GM's that will help keep you from bouncing between diff sources.

Since Core Exxet uses the metric system and the English translator decided to go with imperial measurements, would Elric of Melniboné or someone else who has it, might posting the ranges from Box X in Core Exxet so we can know what the original metric is? Thanks.

I would still want to punch any player that used Eye of Time in any population center.

Jtest said:

WOOT thank you Elric of Melniboné and Arikail for making magic way more awesome!

with that here is a little something for all the casters/GM's that will help keep you from bouncing between diff sources.

Wow, very nice. That will be extremely helpful. Guess I'll have to get busy on finishing off my self-assigned project of giving more translation love to the Summoners out there.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed that Detect Illusion (Illusion level 16) has no range listed in the spell Degrees/Grades, but rather spells they can effect, which I belive is a error. The Compendium 3 does not have it listed in errata, but most of the detection spells I can think of have ranges set in them,

Using the origonal book, and the zeon costs for the spell, I think the correct spell degree descriptions should be:

Base: 150 feet (50 meters) / Affects Base Degree Spells

Intermediate: 450 feet (150 meters) / Affects Intermediate Degree Spells

Advanced: 570 feet (190 meters) / Affects Advanced Degree Spells

Arcane: 690 feet (230 meters) / Affects Arcane Degree Spells

Any thoughts?

I use Degree rather than Level because there is already Level defined for each spell. Not sure what they plan to use on translation, wether it will be LEvel, Degree, or Grade.

I noticed that Radius of Omniscience replaced Bestow Soul, I'm just curious is this missing spell went somewhere?

My bad! You are right! You know...copy-paste tends to cause such problems! I just forgot to substitute the Spell Name with Provide Soul (Radius of Omniscence is Light Level88), hence the Level88 Creation Spell IS STILL Provide Soul and works as normal, with the Presence limits indicated ad varying Casting Level.

Thanks for noticing. I'm going to fix it right away!

Edited by ElricOfMelnibone

Thanks to all of you. With your help and some regexp scripting, I was able to convert the whole list into a nicely formatted excel sheet for the excel char-gen/printout file. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :)