Where's a cop car when you need one?

By vonFiedler, in UFS General Discussion

I am using Fire fox and I dont have an issue seeing any avitars currently.

I've had problems seeing avatars on both IE and Chrome.

Problems with Internet Explorer for me.

wait... IE still exist? (lol)

Yes, the spawn of evil will always exist as long as there are suckers around willing to use it, i.e. me.

Personally I never really bothered using another browser since they're all the same to me.

If and when I click on one of the broken avatars it appears, so it is half-broken from this end :)

I think the reason I like the new forums is the corporate/marketing based feeling. Let's face it, the only way to get more players (which I hope is what we all want) is a bit of sell out. Sure, some of the new folk will not be quality, but a game cannot survive on word of mouth alone... Well it can, but growing is that much harder.

I have a feeling that once this forum gets the kinks out we will all be happy to note the positive differences.

- dut

I just hope we get our mods back so they can move trash like this to off topic where it belongs.

BlindProphet said:

I just hope we get our mods back so they can move trash like this to off topic where it belongs.

How about they just delete it instead?

Homme Chapeau said:

BlindProphet said:

How about they just delete it instead?

well, then we could kill it. oh wait...