Chinese version deck suggestion

By elflin1024, in Warhammer Invasion Deck Building

Chinese edition WI have published these edition so far:

Core Set, Legends, Omens of Ruin, The Chaos Moon, The Twin Tailed Comet, Signs in the Stars

I got 2 core set and all edition above.

And this is my chaos deck

3 Warpstone Excavation
3 Contested Village
1 Horrific Mutation
2 Rip Dere 'Eads Off!
1 Warpstone Experiments
2 Burn it Down
3 Desecrated Temple
3 Savage Gors
3 Seductive Delusion
2 Ungor Raiders
3 Warhounds
3 Marauder Chieftain
2 Plague Bomb
3 Savage Marauders
3 Sorcerer of Tzeentch
3 Blood Dragon Knight
3 Bloodletter
3 Kairos Fateweaver
2 Monster of the Deep
2 Bloodthirster

Any suggest to improve are welcome.

I'd get rid of Monster of Deep. It has a loyalty cost of three, and you don't have any cheap cards that give you DE loyalty symbols. You have other expensive units and a legend, you don't need it. I'd also pass on Rip Dere 'Eads Off!. I guess you want to use it on Bloodthirster or Monster of the Deep for a resource boost or a surprise attacker in the battlefield, but with just two of them and four big units, that is unreliable, and since you don't have a way to bring them back from the discard pile afterwards, not really worth it. I also don't see much need for Horrific Mutation, and the Bloodthirsters could go since you already have a Legend you want to play. With this deck, when you're playing Bloodthirster, you probably have already won.

I'd add Light of Morrslieb, which will help the Sorcerer and increase Kairos' benefit. Another Plague Bomb would be a good idea. Doombull can take out the biggest of units with a Bloodletter around. You might want to reduce the number of Seductive Delusions since your opponent might not always have a second unit to target. I'd add more Warpstone Experiments instead, they go nicely with Bloodletter and Blood Dragon Knight, and you can always use them on developments animated by Kairos.

Cant u just use seductive dellusions on one of your own units if the opponent hasn't got a second unit? (or if your own attack power is higher)

Also this could be done during combat after it is allready attacking or defending (and might die anyway because of warpstone experiments for example)

Sure, but I did advise him to get rid of the high-power units. Plus, to me the main strength of Seductive Illusion is that it can simultaneously keep one opposing unit from attacking or defending, while damaging another. Often the one you want to stop attacking is the one you want to kill though. When you're being threatened by an attack with Wilhelm or Friedrich, you don't just want to corrupt them and have them deal their damage to a Huntsmen - and the other way around doesn't help either. In a deck like this that excels at dealing damage to units, I prefer cards like Cloying Quagmire to stop a unit and damage it. Quagmire and Seduced by Darkness are the cheaper alternatives, and they are preferable if you often have to pick one of your own units as one of the two targets for Seductive Illusion.

Thanks for the advice, Mallumo.

I have modify my deck to become more flexible.

javascript:void(0);/*1311315083574*/

3 Warpstone Excavation
3 Contested Village
3 Warpstone Experiments
2 Burn it Down
3 Desecrated Temple
3 Savage Gors
2 Seductive Delusion
2 Ungor Raiders
3 Warhounds
3 Doombull
3 Marauder Chieftain