If I may ask Your opinion...

By Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy, in Odds & Ends

I am starting a new comic( its what I do in my spare time) and I'm having trouble deciding on a title. Its a story about a young female pyromance out for vengence on her brother for wiping out their colony( he controls water) I know it sounds like a tired plot but I think it will go great. Now to the matter at hand, title. I have a few already picked out: Flames of Hatred, Burn Out, Boiling Point, and Soul on Fire. You could cast your vote for one of these or if you have a better one feel free to share. Also I havent named the water manipulating evil brother yet so if you have any ideas on that I will take them. I'm planning to post this online somewhere as a web comic type thing as soon as i get started.I thank you all in advanced gran_risa.gif

I like boiling point!

sounds like a good comic aswell!

thank you sir

I would daresay the title does usually reflect the story inside, 'n by what I'm readin by what you're sayin, then aye, Boilin Point would be the best suited. The others make sense, but would prolly be suited for a story involvin fire or a representation of fire, in the sort. But since it's water you're story's about, then...

Its a combination of the two of sorts, the protaganist is a pyromancer and her brother the antagonist an aquomancer(not sure is tahts a real thing but in my story it is) so both are present thats why boiling point does work well, im still curious to see what other people say thoufgh and who knows if some one may throw an original idea out there and it is very good

if anyones interested im posting the rough sketches of the main charcters on my myspace the link is in my profile

names sound kinda emo (just my apinion )(i live in canada )(i live freedom of speech XD)

how do they sound emo? im just curious the names are kinda dead set now

flames of hatered ...sounds emo

I know it's probably a little late to cast my vote, but I like Boiling Point as well.

im sorry but kids these days have said everything sounds emo to the point where no one even knows what the heck it means anymore, i say im feeling kinda down today i got jerks telling me im emo, i like certain music maybe where alittle too much black for them im emo, god pick a new freaking word or clique, i'm glad you cast your vote but when you offer this response with no evidence just because its what everyones saying now a days is dumb .

Riku_fangirl im pretty dead set on everything now, boiling point and the names of characters but im glad you responded, you can keep up with it if you interested on my myspace/facebook or look for me on deviant art.

I totally agree with the emo thing. I'm known at school as the "resident emo" because I wear the most black out of everyone there. Just because I like to wear black, doesn't mean I'm emo.

By the way, what's your DA. I'm very interested in reading your comic. It may be an overused plot, but I want to see what you do with it.

look for Ryan-Bedillion, rightnow its just character sketches but i have four pages roughly drawn, im trying to post them in tens. But new characters are added very often. Dont let those kids at school get you down, i surivied high school with the same kinda stuff.

Ok, cool. And the emo stuff at school doesn't get me down anymore. I play along with it now. I know how to draw wounds that look real, so whenever I hear someone talking about it, I just say "Yeah, I am. Want to see my new scars?" It works every time.

wow thats a good angle i shoulda tried that

yeah, my friend came up with that idea. Oh, and if Ryan-Bedillion is your DA account, I can't search accounts. No idea why, but I've never been able to find them if I search them.

just because you were black doesent make you emo . i were black all the time .i have a sleevless trench coat... thats kinda emo but its blue XD

im not emo . besides that boiling point sounds cool =) ^(^-^)^

im not saying black makes you emo im saying people think it makes you emo thus taking any real mean of the word away