The Old Kingdom Hearts Forums

By vice3, in Hollow Bastion

So apperantly your still able to post there and people are still registering there.

Wasnt that suppose to become a "Veiw only" forum. I see FFG doest care if people intrested in the game register there only to find a completly died website. I mean I'v noticed people are still registering there and posting asking what happend.

Can you post a link?

My browser brings me back to here everytime.

BTW Hi VIce, It's me Skater Nobody from KHI.

giggles...they still work. now I'm off to write an epic poem devoted to our long-lost forums!

I say we all just go back there and use those forums instead i hate these forums, there so uninviting.

And its true I was thinking about just spamming that place up with my friends no one would know. Its FFG's fault for not closing it when they said they would.

Sorry I never heard of Skater Nobay from KHI. Meh?

Bah, screw the old forums. Viva la new forums!

Trothael said:

Here, Here!

Viva la New Forums!

WayToTheDawn said:

Trothael said:

Here, Here!

Viva la New Forums!

Aye!

We should start some sort of movement, televise it and all that shizz. Or just yell. Yelling is always fun :P

Vice said:

I say we all just go back there and use those forums instead i hate these forums, there so uninviting.

And its true I was thinking about just spamming that place up with my friends no one would know. Its FFG's fault for not closing it when they said they would.

Oh sorry, someone with your user name contacted me on KHInsider with the same user name.

Vice said:

Oh sorry, someone with your user name contacted me on KHInsider with the same user name.

Thats because I am the same person from KHI

I just dont recall the name Sakter Nobody, you could easily say Cloud:Shattered Hearts Lover. And i would have known.

Its funny its still open partido_risa.gif