New Scenarios

By Loophole Master, in Dust Tactics General Discussion

Page 16 of the rulebooks says: "Once you have had enough of these scenarios, you will want to create your own or play those available on our website: www.dust-tactics.com".

Well, I still don't see any new scenarios available on the website... Or did they mean stuff like Operation Cyclone and SeeLöwe by that? Either way, it's a shame that FFG isn't making more scenarios available for the community, since this is quite inexpensive and really helps keep the game fresh. If they don't want to do it themselves, they could easily create some "build a scenario" contest, or just a regular "scenario of the month" feature.

Anyway, while nothing is done by FFG in that regard, how about us sharing some home-made scenarios? Have you created anything interesting? If you have, post it here. If all you have is sketches, post it and I can phostoshop a more standardized version of the map. Post the scenario's background, round limit, available cover, suggested AP, and any special rules concerning it.

I've made jpgs of all the maps you can download at BGG to aid creating scenarios. Not actually made any up myself yet, apart from the ones I do at shows, but can't really publish them due to the custom board size.

Hey Major do you plan to update them for Seelowe?

I will do, got a few projects to finish off first.

I made a two mission campaign that I posted details for when the FFG Dust Tactics forum was still young and all you could get was the core set.

The link to the topic is: www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp