ROOMS FOR ONLINE CHALLENGES

By luigithelion, in Olympus Coliseum

Fairbanks said:

Fate said:

Sorry, FB. I got cut off from the Chatzy.

Me too. That game would've taken a while, depending, you may've won. Not sure. You've got me adding some kind of equipment destruction to the deck though.

Interesting game...for now, I'll call it as a draw. 'til next time.

Hanging out in room 1. Might be a while if we play though, just as a warning. testing out something of a slow burn deck...

Huh apparently Chatzy shuts down at 2:20 am (CST) every day. or at least it has the past 2 days. just an fyi.

I'll be available tomorrow at Wednesday 8/5 after 6PM.

However, I'm only going to play with conditions rather than normal play due to upcoming tournament preparations.

- Any card with a double-card symbol (Set 1 and most promos) or the crown symbol (set 2) are banned for this format.
- Only cards with a heart symbol (Set 3) or a card symbol (Set 4 and some promos) are valid.

Is anyone up for it?

what tournament is this?

Fairbanks said:

what tournament is this?

It's a local tournament from around where I from that using these special conditions to make the tournament more interesting.

I just want to get some practice for this one. There are also prizes being awarded like a box of any set of your choice for the top player.

I don't mind playing normally with anyone. I'm just gonna edit one of my decks for this format.

ok im ready for any tourments i just got a lot of magic card and a seporoth card

in room 1, need to test before gencon...

someone shud def come play me in room 1

Anyone online right now???
I'll play...

Digi_Dude_78 said:

Anyone online right now???
I'll play...

me and sungtrs are playing you should join

gran_risa.gif

I'mma gonna be in room 1 for the next few hours.

Room 1 again >_>

I'm gonna be in Room 1 for a bit, doin' some playtesting.

ill be in the chatty rooms now and agin early if anyone wants to play

gonna be in all 3 rooms for a bit

I'll be available to play after 8:30 PM EST in Room 1.

does anyone wanna play? I'll be in room 1 waiting.

I am in room 1.

Now get yezself intez that thar chatzy room!

Waiting in room 1 for a challenge :D

any 1 wanna play ill be in room 1

does nobody frequent those rooms anymore?

Just to let everyone know Room 3 wasn't being used so it got deleted...

Room 3 is no more...

But tho other two still stand. BTW, I'm currently waiting in both rooms, if anyone feels like a match.