Offiical Rules Questions

By Roxas2, in Rules Discussions

So I can keep the Rules and Rulings thread updated, please post all questions here. If they are in the current rules and rulings thread you will be told to look there.

Please Post All Answers In The Following Format

Q: The Question You Are Answering
A: Your Answer.

Thank You
Roxas
MI Keybearer

Roxas said:

So I can keep the Rules and Rulings thread updated, please post all questions here. If they are in the current rules and rulings thread you will be told to look there.

Please Post All Answers In The Following Format

Q: The Question You Are Answering
A: Your Answer.

Thank You
Roxas
MI Keybearer

Sorry for not being around so much sir. I'll be sure to sticky this thread and the official one once FFG figures out the problems with the Mods...then I can take over again with the rulings. I greatly appreciate you dealing with this in my recent abscence though, thank you. ^_^

If i have a "Roo" on the field and i play "Tigger", does "Tigger" get boosted to 8 or 14? The reason I ask is because "Roo" gives all "Tigger" cards a +3 boost. So does the boost go through before or after "Tigger" is played?

Just thought I would share to everyone that Tigger is freakin sweet.

sweet = awesome

Thirroxin said:

If i have a "Roo" on the field and i play "Tigger", does "Tigger" get boosted to 8 or 14? The reason I ask is because "Roo" gives all "Tigger" cards a +3 boost. So does the boost go through before or after "Tigger" is played?

Roo's effect should go second, because of the Parasite Cage and Monstro lvl 1 rule. It's all about timing because Tigger says "immediately" after you play the card, which makes it almost a come in to play effect without it actually being one.