Gencon - Wednesday night gaming and Saturday night draft

By Dobbler, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

Forgot two questions. One: I assume its byob and Two what is the cost? (just want to make sure i have cash on hand to give the host) ;)

I will be there for the draft.

I'm in! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I'm guessing that 3-4 of us from the Cincinnati meta will be there both Wed and Sat night...

darknoj said:

Forgot two questions. One: I assume its byob and Two what is the cost? (just want to make sure i have cash on hand to give the host) ;)

Yes, it's byob, but most participants are open-handed with their sharing. Except when they've put a nipple on their tequila <looks sideways at the Braz, even though he isn't present>. And unless things have changed, it's usually free, at least the years I ran it on Wednesday night. I think our wonderful sponsors are doing the same.

I can't specific definitively, but even if I don't make it to GenCon to play, I'm probably going to justify a trip to Indy to socialize that night.

Maester_LUke said:

I can't specific definitively, but even if I don't make it to GenCon to play, I'm probably going to justify a trip to Indy to socialize that night.

Cryptic...cryptic. Why wouldn't you play?

So I finally bought tickets for gencon! I was wavering for a few weeks. My flight back to CA leaves at 5:30am on Sunday, but I wouldn't miss the drunk draft on account of some sleep!

Looking forward to seeing all the people I met at Kubla as well as everyone else who I didn't.

Fieras said:

So I finally bought tickets for gencon! I was wavering for a few weeks. My flight back to CA leaves at 5:30am on Sunday, but I wouldn't miss the drunk draft on account of some sleep!

Looking forward to seeing all the people I met at Kubla as well as everyone else who I didn't.

Last year we finished around 4 am, so, be careful!

Deathjester26 said:

I don't want to speak for others, but cha0s, his brother, and crevic are probably in as well.

Confirmed, I am in!

As a card carrying member of the inaugural Drunk Draft, I feel it is my responsibility to attend as well.

Drunk, draft, good friends, how do you NOT take part?!?!?!?!!?

Looking forward to seeing the gang, been too long seeing some of you guys.

Adam "Sheik"

I'm in! I just hope it's not in our hotel room so I can escape if I need to. preocupado.gif

Just wanted to say it is great to hear that Fieras and Sheik are coming!

rings said:

Just wanted to say it is great to hear that Fieras and Sheik are coming!

I'm glad I get to see you, Dobbler, Mathlete, etc again, as well as meet some new people I've only heard about. It should be fun.

Going to come for the Drunk Draft! Looking forward to meeting players as I'm a total noob.

I have heard many bards sing of this event, and many old knights recall tales of glory from years past, therefore I feel compelled to attend the Drunk Draft this year.

I'll be planning on joining the Saturday night shenanigans as well!

Creok

Add a +1 for me please. He does not play cards that well but he can drink like a fish. 8)

I'll be there. Hopefully I will run into some more cast members of Farscape :)

I'll be there Wednesday night.

Creok said:

Creok

"Saturday Night Shenanigans" has already said he'll be there. ;)

Shenanigans said:

Creok said:

Creok

"Saturday Night Shenanigans" has already said he'll be there. ;)

Oh hilarious.... bostezo.gif