Players in Arizona?

By Hollowbandit, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

I'm pretty new to the game and was wondering if there were any players in Arizona.

I don't know that I'd actually qualify as a "player", but I live in arizona (north western phoenix area, near peoria and glendale) just picked up a core set the other day and have watched the online tutorial for how to play. Don't really know any one to play with some I'm about as green as they come, but if you or anyone else in the area wants a really casual game I may be available.

I have two core sets. I think you only need one to be considered a player so you're good. Unfortunatly I live in in Lake Havasu so I'm kind of far away.

I live in Avondale and I just started this game, so if either of you guys (or anyone else) wants to play I'm totally down.

I've been really busy of late and will be for the next week or so as I'm moving from my apartment to a home I'm going to be renting (moving from the side of glendale that borders peoria to the side of peoria that borders glendale... so basically in the same area of the state I was before) but when things calm down a bit I might be up for a get together. I haven't gotten any new cards since I original posted, just have a starter, but still interested in learning and playing the game. I've also read the first two books now so I actually no a little about the lore of the game now as well compared to before where they were all just cards. My wife and I used to get together at comic shops to play cards with friends all the time so might be nice to set up a group again, might even be able to get one of my old card buddies to come to set up some sort of 4 player game, though anyone I bring would just be using my starter cards as none of them have any cards of their own.

Anyway, if your still interested just let me know what sort of days or times your usually available.

i'm in tempe and just have the core set, have no clue how to play but would love to learn! i just finished book one and have started book two. i also play the LOTR lcg, as well!

Tempe is a bit of a drive for me, but my move is over and though I've still got some boxes laying about, I'm more or less settled in now, so I am available to do something if your ever in the area or have some in between spot you'd like to meet up at some time. My hours are kind of all over the place as I share a car with my wife and we both work different hours, and her hours are constantly changing, so if you, or any one else, would like to get together to do something some time just let me know what times or days of the week are best for you and I'll see if I can't figure something out.

Oh, and though I originally posted on here months ago, my experience at this point consists of a handful of games against my wife and a handful of games against one of my old card playing buddies, so while I have an okay understanding of the basic rules, I'm still mostly a beginner and still only have a single core set to my name.