Need clarification

By GrugalM, in 2. AGoT Rules Discussion

Could someone explain to me the proper use of Ambush?

If I wanted to play Viscerion I would have to kneel 4 influence in order to play him correct? Could you supplement that cost with Gold? Like kneel 2 influence and pay 2 gold?

Also when you kneel a card with influence can you also use its Marshalling effect to lower the cost of the card? I forget which of my locations has that effect plus influence but I know I have it.

And when you kneel influence it kneels the entire card, like a character with influence would be now useless in challenges if used his +2 influence?

GrugalM said:

Could someone explain to me the proper use of Ambush?

GrugalM said:

If I wanted to play Viscerion I would have to kneel 4 influence in order to play him correct? Could you supplement that cost with Gold? Like kneel 2 influence and pay 2 gold?

GrugalM said:

IAlso when you kneel a card with influence can you also use its Marshalling effect to lower the cost of the card? I forget which of my locations has that effect plus influence but I know I have it.

GrugalM said:

IAnd when you kneel influence it kneels the entire card, like a character with influence would be now useless in challenges if used his +2 influence?

Thank you Ktom.