The RULE : "You must not show your action cards to other players"

By agentesecreto009, in Death Angel

Hi everyone, can you please tell in a 1 player game ( meaning just myself! ) the meaning of the RULE : " You must no show your action cards to other players!" Well.. ok.. mmmmm.. how do I go about that? Obviously seeing the three teamĀ“s action cards that I play with, what would you recommend?.. happy.gif

I believe that rule does not apply during a solo game- which gives you a tremendous advantage, I'd say!

u csn not look at other players combat team cards but all ur combat teams card u could look at similar to 2 and 3 player games where u control multiple combat teams

loken14 said:

u csn not look at other players combat team cards but all ur combat teams card u could look at similar to 2 and 3 player games where u control multiple combat teams

Hi Loken14, I am a bit confused to your reply.. can you please extend?.. Thx... happy.gif

my bad the rule is more meant to when u r playin wit more then one player u can only look at the cards that r for ur combat teams and not the other players combat teams

I believe what loken14 is saying is that the rule is really meant for games with 2 or more players. When playing with 2 or more, you get to look at the action cards of all the marines you are playing, but not at the action cards of marines being controlled by other players. In a 2-player game, each person controls 4 marines from 2 fire teams, and thus gets to hold and look at 2 sets of cards, but can't look at the 2 sets of cards their fellow player is holding.

When playing solitaire, you can essentially ignore the rule, as it doesn't really do or mean anything in a solo game. You're playing 6 marines from 3 fire teams, so you get to hold and look at 3 sets of cards.

There's another thread where we discuss the rationale and significance of this rule in multi-player, you may find it helps you understand why the rule exists in the first place, and thus why it's not important in 1-player play.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=189&efcid=43&efidt=417763