Character Sheet

By Kid_Vito, in Black Crusade

I have yet to see a community Character Sheet up for grabs for the pre-released Black Crusade campaign. So I made one myself...Hope you guys can use it alright. Tell me if theres anything that needs to be fixed or added. Keep in mind I made this just to have something until the official character sheet comes out.

unled101f.jpg unled102.jpg unled103.jpg

Link in image above!

That is seriously nice done.

Thank you.

PS. What Software did you use to create it?

Thanks! I mainly used Photoshop to do it. Probably wasn't the best choice in software considering it took forever...

Thanks man, this is great! My group is playing a Chaos game now using house rules, and it will be great to get those **** imperial eagles off the character sheets! Only one minor improvement I could suggest if you're going to do a second version, which is to include separate boxes for different armor locations. Thanks again!

Cool, might have to update that with a second release. I wasn't aware that they had released separate armor slots. I thought there was just one big armor rating.

My Black Crusade Character Sheet v2 should be out within the week.

Only update is the Armor boxes...

I'm not putting out another Char. sheet. If you want a printer friendly version just print in black and white.

And I had said something about an armor box update...Well I was looking at something wrong the one that is on there should be right.

Ink for the Ink God!

Thank you... going to use a uni printer to do it... yes I am truly evil and chaotic!