Chains of Judgement RT Stats

By Mjoellnir, in Black Crusade

Hello, while trying distract myself I came up with stats for the vessel from Broken Chains. They should be legal (unless I forgot something) except that I had to swap one of the dorsal weapon slots for a prow weapon slot. I needed the modified drive to fit everything into the ship. So if you think that your traitors should repair it and hire a crew, have fun.^^

Chains of Judgement

Hull: Raider
Class: Iconoclast destroyer
Dimensions: 1.3 km long, .4 km abeam at fins approx.
Mass: 6.1 megatonnes approx.
Crew: 16,500 crew, approx.
Accel: 7,2 gravities max sustainable acceleration

Game Statistics
Speed: 11 Manoeuvrability: +25 Detection: +10
Void Shields: 1 Armour: 14 Hull Integrity: 28
Morale: 101 Crew Population: 100 Crew: ???
Turret Rating: 1 Weapon Capacity: Prow 1, Dorsal 1
Space: 32 Power: 45 (10 unused)

Essential Components
Strelov 1 Warp Engine, Modified Jovian Pattern Class 2 Drive, Belecane-pattern 90.r Gellar Field, Single Void Shield Array, Combat Bridge, M-1.r Life Sustainer, Cold Quarters, M-100 Auger Array.

Supplemental Components
Dorsal Mars-pattern Macrocannons, Prow Voss-pattern Torpedo Tubes, Murder-servitors, Brig, Medicae Deck.

...liberally sprinkle with damaged components and reduce crew population and rating to something around 01-02 if all you have is the Carrion.

Cifer said:

...liberally sprinkle with damaged components and reduce crew rating to something around 01-02 if all you have is the Carrion.

Of course most of the components would start out damaged. But concerning the crew I would say that they would let the carrion go (after all their queen wants to lead an exodus to a place where the ceiling is so high it can't be seen) and hire a new crew wherever they or Zul steered the ship. gui%C3%B1o.gif The quality would probably depend on their infamy.

The iconoclast certainly is a tight-fit ship! Still, she is a speedy little thing, and should be able to duck in behind a big ship and give it some torpedoe lovin' fairly easily.

Just don't get caught in a return fire salvo!

Hygric said:

The iconoclast certainly is a tight-fit ship! Still, she is a speedy little thing, and should be able to duck in behind a big ship and give it some torpedoe lovin' fairly easily.

Just don't get caught in a return fire salvo!

I wouldn't mess with big ships in that. If I would play a Black Crusade character I would use that ship mainly as a self-sufficient soulcage preying on freighters to get slaves to sell. Of course the murder servitors make it also an option for boarding small warships. So maybe someone should get a really big hat for the Commodore.... gran_risa.gif